Features to look for in a luggage set
Have a read through our buying guide and also consider the essential points below when buying a luggage set.
These are the points that differentiate one set from another and you should make these the features that you compare products again.
- The number of pieces in the set.
- The size of each of piece in the size.
- The weight of the sets. Lighter cases are easier to manoeuvre, but quality does sometimes weigh more.
- The type of material the case is made from will lead directly impact on quality and is linked to the weight component above.
- The wheel construction – have a look at our in depth view of suitcase wheel types here.
- Storage options at home – some suitcase sets can be nested with each other saving lots of space.
- The pull up handle type and the number of grab handles.
Have a look at our top rated luggage sets here.